Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A flurry of activity is Under my Wing!




With time yet again slipping away from me and my last blog entry I thought I'd better get on and let everyone know what I've been up to!

Under my Wing is a flurry of activity at the moment and I'm definitely lacking on some zzz's because of it! I am in the process of streamlining and organising my creative space, website and the entire Under my Wing range itself. I guess I've given myself a little overhaul so that moving forward things should run smoother and more efficiently and the range will be more comprehensive and more gorgeous than ever!

I'll also be at three markets over May, June and July, but I'll post about all of them separately soon so that you can lock them into your diaries. I love heading out to the markets and meeting all of the lovely Mum's, (and occasionally Dad's!), Nanna's and the little ones of course. Always such a fun and rewarding time.

You'll also see Under my Wing in some major advertising campaigns over the next couple of months - very exciting times ahead...

I will leave you with a beautiful photo of my improved range of luxe tutus - available in antique pink, antique silver and snow white. Not listed in my madeit store yet, but available by request of course.

Hope you are all having a great week!

Zoe xox